Fast Plot/Draw toolkit / viepoint manual/ PD3 Manual

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
BSJR
Trump Card

Re: Fast Plot/Draw toolkit / viepoint manual/ PD3 Manual

Post by BSJR »

Andrew wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:07 am ...
Fast PLOT/DRAW Toolkit
The commands in this toolkit are:
DRAW
PLOT
REFRESH
SCLR
SCRBASE
Accrding to the S*Basic Keywords database (https://www.wlenerz.com/smsqe/addkeys.html#RRR) the REFRESH keyword is part of the GIGA_bin toolkit.
Maybe that's the one you are looking for.

BSJR

tofro
Font of All Knowledge

Post by tofro »

That sounds like GIGABasic. Should be on Dilwyn's site.

ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ ǝq oʇ ƃuᴉoƃ ʇou sᴉ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʇxǝu ʎɯ 'ɹɐǝp ɥO
Andrew
Aurora

Post by Andrew »

BSJR wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:34 am Accrding to the S*Basic Keywords database (https://www.wlenerz.com/smsqe/addkeys.html#RRR) the REFRESH keyword is part of the GIGA_bin toolkit.
Maybe that's the one you are looking for.

BSJR
Same name, but different toolkit
tofro wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:43 am That sounds like GIGABasic. Should be on Dilwyn's site.
Definitely not GigaBasic. GigaBasic does not work with Minerva ROM. Fast Plot/Draw works with Minerva, according to Superbasic Manual
What I am looking for is this one: https://superbasic-manual.readthedocs.i ... aw-toolkit

tofro
Font of All Knowledge

Post by tofro »

The "Giga" thing used to be part of nearly every program name that ABC Electronic in Germany sold. So, it's likely it was part of their software line (I do, however, not recall a "Fast Plot" toolkit)

As a lot of ABC stuff was distributed in the UK through Digital precision, I t might make sense to have a look there, heck, that thing might even be on the DP collection CD.

Andrew
Aurora

Post by Andrew »

tofro wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:14 pm As a lot of ABC stuff was distributed in the UK through Digital precision, I t might make sense to have a look there, heck, that thing might even be on the DP collection CD.
Where can I find DP collection CD?

tofro
Font of All Knowledge

Post by tofro »

I had a quick look in Dilwyn's post here, and it seems to have the proper strings in the binaries.

Andrew
Aurora

Post by Andrew »

tofro wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:42 pm I had a quick look in Dilwyn's post here, and it seems to have the proper strings in the binaries.
You are right! I missed Dilwyn's post
dilwyn wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:28 am Hi Andrei,
I'm not sure if I've found the right file, one of the code files in this seems to have the extension names listed. It has no text file, so I am not sure what this does! I'll leave this here for you to examine to see if it's what you were looking for.

I found this by looking through the QL PD-CDR (Gerard Plavec) with my File Finder searching for the extension names within files on the CD. Please let me know if this is the right toolkit!

If it's the right toolkit, I might be able to add it to my website and use the information in the SB Ref Guide to make a short doc about it.

FARB_MATHE.zip
Thank you Dilwyn! I somehow missed your reply when you posted it!
Yes, The 728 bytes extensions named MFeld.cde1 and Aland.cde1 seem to be the Fast Plot/Draw toolkit
The 3680 bytes extensions named MFeld.cde2 and Aland.cde2 are Ralf Biedermann's Shape Toolkit that already is on your site and it is only partially documented in SB Ref Guide (only 3 out of the 14 new keywords)
How can I get the QL-CD PDR?

dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

See PM, Andrei.

Tesla
Bent Pin Expansion Port

Post by Tesla »

Hi all
Like Andrew, me too I'm interested in dp collection cd. How to get it? (if possible).
Thanks for any help.
Marco