+closed+ sinclair ql keyboard ( keys complete membrane defective )

Looking for that hard to find item? Post here!
techy
Gold Card

+closed+ sinclair ql keyboard ( keys complete membrane defective )

Post by techy »

For a project i am looking for ;

1 ql keyboard with all keys present , defective membrane no problem !!

So , in basic the top half of the case .

Who in the EU has something like that laying around ?
Last edited by techy on Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zx80-1/3k exp.-zx81-16k exp.- Spectrum 48 - Spectrum+ -Spectrum 128- Interface 1 - DIVide - Zx flashcard- Zx printer - Ram turbo - Velleman interface system - Currah microspeech - Ql - Miracle 512k exp.- Ql printer - Cst Qdisk interf.- Qubide - Double 3.5 floppy- Minerva - Ice 1.9 - Ql Usb mouse adapter - Qimi-and much more .
Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

Re: sinclair ql keyboard ( keys complete membrane defective )

Post by Chr$ »

You mean just a top case half, with all the keys, the rubber dome pad and the metal backing plate?

https://QXL.WIN
Collector of QL related computers, accessories and QL games/software.
Ask me about felt pads - I can cut them to size and they have proved excellent for mdv data recovery.
techy
Gold Card

Post by techy »

indeed

Zx80-1/3k exp.-zx81-16k exp.- Spectrum 48 - Spectrum+ -Spectrum 128- Interface 1 - DIVide - Zx flashcard- Zx printer - Ram turbo - Velleman interface system - Currah microspeech - Ql - Miracle 512k exp.- Ql printer - Cst Qdisk interf.- Qubide - Double 3.5 floppy- Minerva - Ice 1.9 - Ql Usb mouse adapter - Qimi-and much more .
Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

Post by Chr$ »

techy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:43 pmindeed
Here we are then.
20240204_190724.jpg
20240204_190750.jpg
the part above the drives has some text melted into it but the other end, around the actual keyboard and the keys themselves, are pretty nice. Metal backing and rubber dome mat present, the only slight inconsistency is that the CTRL key was missing so I replaced it just now with an ALT. Oh, couple of screws from the metal plate missing, but they shouldn't be hard to fine an alternative for. Wiring for LEDs and power light also present.

25 Euros plus postage at cost. Hard to find a better deal I think, despite the CTRL key!

https://QXL.WIN
Collector of QL related computers, accessories and QL games/software.
Ask me about felt pads - I can cut them to size and they have proved excellent for mdv data recovery.