- solved - hermes remake or diy solution ( for the classic version )

Nagging hardware related question? Post here!
techy
Gold Card

Re: hermes remake or diy solution ( for the classic version ) - solved -

Post by techy »

i know that shield ,

the problem is that in belgium electronic stores don't stock the specific components needed to make the step-up part of his design .

so the only option is to spend 50 euro's to get them form abroad , which is a bit too steep as i only need 5 hermes clones for my ql-family .

Zx80-1/3k exp.-zx81-16k exp.- Spectrum 48 - Spectrum+ -Spectrum 128- Interface 1 - DIVide - Zx flashcard- Zx printer - Ram turbo - Velleman interface system - Currah microspeech - Ql - Miracle 512k exp.- Ql printer - Cst Qdisk interf.- Qubide - Double 3.5 floppy- Minerva - Ice 1.9 - Ql Usb mouse adapter - Qimi-and much more .
Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Post by Derek_Stewart »

Hi,

I have a HiLo Systems ALL03a programmer, that will programme the 8749, but no time at present.

Regards,

Derek
techy
Gold Card

Post by techy »

Derek ,

only if you are located on mainland eu , otherwise our customs snap all parcels , envelopes etc ...............

and the costs will be HUGE .

i paid about 70 euro's for a spectrum keyboard membrane after taxes and fees and fines !! as uk is NON-eu ( and it was sent in a flat envelope costing less than GBP 20 )

Zx80-1/3k exp.-zx81-16k exp.- Spectrum 48 - Spectrum+ -Spectrum 128- Interface 1 - DIVide - Zx flashcard- Zx printer - Ram turbo - Velleman interface system - Currah microspeech - Ql - Miracle 512k exp.- Ql printer - Cst Qdisk interf.- Qubide - Double 3.5 floppy- Minerva - Ice 1.9 - Ql Usb mouse adapter - Qimi-and much more .
jobdone
Forum Moderator

Post by jobdone »

I think with the exception of the mosfets, the zenner diodes and I used up a pile of resistors I have, I ordered all other parts from ali express

techy
Gold Card

Post by techy »

right now the offers on ali are for 20 to 100 pieces , and besides i only need 5 hermes clones so not worth to pay more than € 10 for the programming shield .

i have a T48 programmer , but that one can not do mcs48 at the moment

jobdone
Forum Moderator

Post by jobdone »

Ah! I meant I ordered the parts for the programmer from ali, but yes I've had plenty of mcs48 microcontrollers too

Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Post by Derek_Stewart »

Hi,

This was looked at in another message thread, where I found a dedicated programmer for the Hermes chip.

Regards,

Derek