Belkin Omniview pro 3 KVM switch

Sell your QL items here!
Pr0f
QL Wafer Drive

Belkin Omniview pro 3 KVM switch

Post by Pr0f »

I'm selling one of my KVM switches - this is a model F1DA108Z USB and PS2 KVM switch

https://www.belkin.com/pro3-8-port-kvm- ... A108Z.html

It has a console port that can either take PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse OR USB keyboard and mouse including some wireless models and can connect to servers using either PS/2 or USB - I believe all the servers have to have the same connectivity - so all PS/2 or all USB - but they can be different from the console port devices.

This works beautifully with the Q68 and supports the extended mouse features.

Selection of the 8 servers can be made with a front panel switch or a key sequence from the console keyboard or from the full on screen display. The Server ports can be named for clarity during switching operations.

I will supply one dual set of PS/2 +VGA leads - 10ft long - so you have a cable for your first 2 devices - the cables are easy to obtain. Also I will include a suitable power supply for the KVM unit.

Firmware has been upgraded to the latest 1V5 and I will include a set of 19" rack mounting brackets.

You can also daisy chain these units for more ports too - upto 16 units I believe.

The item is used and has some scratches on the top of the unit. I am looking for £75 or sensible offers
Attachments
PXL_20230304_140509614.MP.jpg
PXL_20230304_140455471.MP.jpg