For Sale: Working German QL incl. PSU etc.

Sell your QL items here!
Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

For Sale: Working German QL incl. PSU etc.

Post by Chr$ »

Here is a decent condition (and of course fully working) German Samsung made QL model with a new k/b membrane and the following:

Original Sinclair PSU with Euro plug
Pico VGA adapter incl. USB power lead (you'll need a standard VGA lead for it)
4 cartridges containing a few PD games
2 blank cartridges to experiment with
Sinclair Wallet for 4 carts

Both drives work, but mdv2_ seems to be a bit more reliable. Carts are all re-felted. I've successfully loaded all the games and done other stuff to put the drives through their paces, but cannot guarantee complete reliability! Generally the Samsung made QLs are reputed to be among the best made in terms of quality and reliability - they are also heavier due to the fully RF shielded innards.

220 Euros plus postage at cost (which is about 6 Euro within Germany and about 15 Euro to anywhere else within the EU, I think. I can also happily post to anywhere else)

More pics can be provided and of course any questions will be answered to the best of my ability, down there ↓
20230326_162955.jpg
20230326_163006.jpg
20230326_163037.jpg
20230326_163120.jpg
I can also provide upgrade ROMs (e.g. German Minerva with TK2) and internal 512K RAM upgrade boards.

https://QXL.WIN
Collector of QL related computers, accessories and QL games/software.
Ask me about felt pads - I can cut them to size and they have proved excellent for mdv data recovery.
Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

Re: SOLD For Sale: Working German QL incl. PSU etc.

Post by Chr$ »

Item is sold.

I put it on here first but it sold on Facebook.

https://QXL.WIN
Collector of QL related computers, accessories and QL games/software.
Ask me about felt pads - I can cut them to size and they have proved excellent for mdv data recovery.