Upgraded Sinclair QL for Sale + extras

Sell your QL items here!
Vyper68
ROM Dongle

Re: Upgraded Sinclair QL for Sale + extras

Post by Vyper68 »

bwinkel67 wrote:Oh, I see it now...yes, that's the one I wanted to create :-/ I thought someone a few months back had ordered a bunch of those boards and was going to sell the extras to forum members (I had said I wanted one) but it kind of never materialized...likely due to delays with COVID.
I have a couple of PCB's spare if you want one, I only had 5 made and I made the first one with sockets for the CPU,RAM and GAL but that was too tall so I needed to try again without sockets for the RAM/GAL. I only need to cost of the postage, not looking to sell them. If you PM me your location I could work out the postage, based on previous things, Airmail to the EU would be around £4-£7 I think, UK would be £1.50 and ROW would be £7. It would be dependent on the COVID restrictions as well.

(C)1982 Sinclair Research Ltd
bwinkel67
QL Wafer Drive

Post by bwinkel67 »

Vyper68 wrote: I have a couple of PCB's spare if you want one, I only had 5 made and I made the first one with sockets for the CPU,RAM and GAL but that was too tall so I needed to try again without sockets for the RAM/GAL. I only need to cost of the postage, not looking to sell them. If you PM me your location I could work out the postage, based on previous things, Airmail to the EU would be around £4-£7 I think, UK would be £1.50 and ROW would be £7. It would be dependent on the COVID restrictions as well.
Great, I sent you a PM.

Vyper68
ROM Dongle

Post by Vyper68 »

The QL has now sold to IIopis :)

Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

Post by Chr$ »

Vyper68 wrote:
bwinkel67 wrote:Oh, I see it now...yes, that's the one I wanted to create :-/ I thought someone a few months back had ordered a bunch of those boards and was going to sell the extras to forum members (I had said I wanted one) but it kind of never materialized...likely due to delays with COVID.
I have a couple of PCB's spare if you want one, I only had 5 made and I made the first one with sockets for the CPU,RAM and GAL but that was too tall so I needed to try again without sockets for the RAM/GAL. I only need to cost of the postage, not looking to sell them. If you PM me your location I could work out the postage, based on previous things, Airmail to the EU would be around £4-£7 I think, UK would be £1.50 and ROW would be £7. It would be dependent on the COVID restrictions as well.
Got a board for me? I'd like to investigate them.

https://QXL.WIN
Collector of QL related computers, accessories and QL games/software.
Ask me about felt pads - I can cut them to size and they have proved excellent for mdv data recovery.
Vyper68
ROM Dongle

Post by Vyper68 »

Chr$ wrote:
Vyper68 wrote:
Got a board for me? I'd like to investigate them.
Hi,
I have one more spare if you want it, just drop me a PM

Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

Post by Chr$ »

Done, but I suspect it'll hang around in my outbox for hours first, as they tend to do that for some reason.

Ask me about felt pads - I can cut them to size and they have proved excellent for mdv data recovery.
vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Post by vanpeebles »

Chr$ wrote:Done, but I suspect it'll hang around in my outbox for hours first, as they tend to do that for some reason.
That means the other person hasn't opened it yet :)

Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

Post by Chr$ »

vanpeebles wrote:
Chr$ wrote:Done, but I suspect it'll hang around in my outbox for hours first, as they tend to do that for some reason.
That means the other person hasn't opened it yet :)
Right, well that's good to know then.