Life Saver

Tell us about your other hobbies & none QL related items here :)
Ruptor
Gold Card

Life Saver

Post by Ruptor »

This is for all you old sick guys out there where I have been. I have been developing Electrotherapy devices for the last 10 years and it has been a real eye opener. The idea that old age brings sickness and pain is a myth that needs to be busted. Using electrotherapy devices I started out eliminating stomach ulcers and the need for massive antacid tablets then went on to discover I had Borrelia (Lyme) all my life. This made it difficult to commit things to memory which made it very difficult to get a degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering. Then after a back injury that has caused ever increasing pain for decades I eliminated the pain overnight by killing Bartonella a common coinfection of Borrelia known in WW1 as shin bone fever common in the trenches but not life threatening. After further machine development I have eliminated joint pain in the hips and knee joints. The latest and most amazing thing that has happened over the last two years is I have made my brain work better than ever. This has lead me to the conclusion that old age or the DNA running out of steam is not the reason for what we perceive as old age. Our main problem is the collection of pathogens, hereafter referred to as bugs, over a life time and the people that pop off early are the ones that start life with the most bugs. I know this sounds unbelievable but the proof of the pudding is in the eating and if you have experienced what I have there is no doubt. Unfortunately doctors and medicine don't grasp that you are a warm 40 Kg bag or water walking around full of pathogens because they don't look until there is a massive threat to life. For instance everybody that has a mole is infected with HPV the cancer virus that is just waiting to take advantage of a weakened state to get in to vital cells and cause cancerous cells.
My favourite device is a coil machine that hits the bugs with a magnetic field and has given me most of my improvements in health but the Plasma tube is just as good although can be a bit variable compared to the coil machine.
I haven't seen a doctor since using my machines and haven't had any colds or infections of any kind in fact my doctor could be dead by now or certainly well in to retirement. If you search there are medical papers about a cure for type 2 diabetes using micro currents conducted through the body using what electrotherapists call a contact device that is another method of getting a current and hence field near the bugs. I posted this because I see there are a few people here with health issues that I know would benefit from Electrotherapy but there seems to be a total lack of awareness about it and no doctor will tell you it exists. If anybody wants to know more let me know.
My avatar is one of my plasma tubes operating. :)

Pr0f
QL Wafer Drive

Re: Life Saver

Post by Pr0f »

I wondered what that was a picture of!

Fascinating reading. I think you are on to something - I often think of the human body like a finely tuned vehicle - it's all good to start with, but you start to get corrosion, rust and parts begin to wear. The interesting thing here is that the body does rebuild itself to a good extent - the number of friends who've had 'life changing' injuries on the road, been told they are never walking again and 2 years later they are doing all the things they did before! This is the power of the mind - probably our best ally in fighting injury and diesease. Keep that in good shape, and the rest follows I think.

Always did wonder about those plasma devices - the Victorians loved them...

Ruptor
Gold Card

Post by Ruptor »

Pr0f wrote:I often think of the human body like a finely tuned vehicle - it's all good to start with, but you start to get corrosion, rust and parts begin to wear. The interesting thing here is that the body does rebuild itself to a good extent - the number of friends who've had 'life changing' injuries on the road, been told they are never walking again and 2 years later they are doing all the things they did before!
Yes the body is a self repairing machine and if bugs were not present everything would grow back usually stronger than before the damage. Like most people I didn't and still don't know what normal is for body operation. All I can see at the moment is vast improvements in different areas which is the reason for making this post to inform others the option is out there. It is up to individuals to investigate the technology if they want.
Pr0f wrote:Always did wonder about those plasma devices - the Victorians loved them...
Unfortunately there is a lot of quackery out there and charlatans claiming things that was also prevalent in Victorian times but you can use your own judgement and weed them out especially if you are from an electronics or physics background. From my experiences particularly with the improved brain function I believe everybody has the potential to become a better thinker and being a genius would be the norm. All I have done is look in to the work done by people like Tesla, Lakhovshy, and RIfe to name a few. In their day they didn't have the knowledge or technology we do today to understand what is going on. The evidence of the effects of electrical based fields on bacteria is available at the macro level if we look. A gold ring on a finger with someone that has the arthritis bug keeps the closest joint free from pain because the magnetic field of the Earth generates currents and fields when it is moved. A 10 second blast on bread or a punnet of strawberries prevents mold making them last until they dry out. The first Maglev train demonstration made some people really ill because they had more nasty bugs than the others so they had to shield the cabin from the fields. Tesla was as bright in his eighties as his twenties until he was shot and he was around very high fields most of his life. When they dissected Einstein's brain they said it looked like that of a young person with very little degradation and by that they mean it was not clogged up by bacteria and toxins hence it was able to work properly and keep itself in a good state.
Unfortunately the NHS is like a service company and has no independent R & D it is all controlled by funding from drug companies so Electrotherapy is being ignored. However it is the answer to all their problems from resistant pathogens to cancer and cures for diseases like Alzheimer's and dementia they don't have a clue about all they have to do is try it. :roll:

NormanDunbar
Forum Moderator

Post by NormanDunbar »

Warnng: eRant alert!

Ruptor wrote:Unfortunately there is a lot of quackery out there and charlatans claiming things that was also prevalent in Victorian times but you can use your own judgement and weed them out especially if you are from an electronics or physics background.
Just visit any High Street for huge display of quackery - we have Boots the chemist, amongst others, selling homepathetic "cures". Seriously? If water does have a memory, then it will be remembering all the sh!t and p!ss that passed through it, all the dead and putrefying fish, birds, sheep (I'm off Scottish farming stock!) etc. Anyway, a local Homeopath died over Christmas - he took a massive under-dose! :):)

We have "magnetic" therapy for all known disases and it also helps save fuelin your car too. (It doesn't - at least not according to actual experiments.)

And don't get me started on "detox" diets, religion, tabloids and bloody horrorscopes. ;)

eRant over.

By the way, Happy 2020 everyone.

Cheers,
Norm.

Why do they put lightning conductors on churches?
Author of Arduino Software Internals
Author of Arduino Interrupts

No longer on Twitter, find me on https://mastodon.scot/@NormanDunbar.
Pr0f
QL Wafer Drive

Post by Pr0f »

NormanDunbar wrote:...- he took a massive under-dose! :):)
And now I have to clean my laptop screen :D ROFL.

Ruptor
Gold Card

Post by Ruptor »

NormanDunbar wrote:We have "magnetic" therapy for all known disases and it also helps save fuelin your car too. (It doesn't - at least not according to actual experiments.)
Here is a prime example of quackery being lumped in with real working technology. Great for the drug companies so the waters stay muddy and they can continue to pump £40,000 million out of the NHS every year. Magnetic fields do kill pathogens as shown by Tesla and Rife although they didn't understand the mechanism. The nurses that come to change the dressing on mum's wound can testify to it because they can't understand why the initial Staph A infection has gone so quick and there is no, what they call, slough. It is because I cleared the Staph A with my coil machine and discovered that slough is actually another bacteria called Actinomyces that I also cleared. Anyway I shall say no more I have passed the information on thinking that it might be useful for those here that are sick because QL users are likely to be older and at the point where things start going wrong.
If you want more information search the internet for "The truth about electrotherapy and pathogen destruction" on the IET website where I posted stuff that received no interest even though there are pictures of an HPV mole eliminated and some microscope pictures that are not supposed to be possible.

Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

Post by Chr$ »

I'm gonna come back to this topic when I get old.

https://QXL.WIN
Collector of QL related computers, accessories and QL games/software.
Ask me about felt pads - I can cut them to size and they have proved excellent for mdv data recovery.