¡ Hola amigos !

Introduce yourself here!
XOR
ROM Dongle

¡ Hola amigos !

Post by XOR »

Hello everybody,

I'm from Spain, not a collector, but I keep my 80s computers working. I didn't know about this forum and after browsing it I see there's a lot of activity around so I decided to sign up.

Another good reason to be here is that after some time in storage one of the keys of my cherished QL was lost :cry: (left cursor key to be specific). I've been searching the web for a spare key but no luck. Maybe I can find it with the help of the forum.

I know I'll have a good time here. Thank you for reading.
Cheers. XOR.

vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Re: ¡ Hola amigos !

Post by vanpeebles »

A warm welcome to the forum! :)

RWAP
RWAP Master

Post by RWAP »

XOR wrote: Another good reason to be here is that after some time in storage one of the keys of my cherished QL was lost :cry: (left cursor key to be specific). I've been searching the web for a spare key but no luck. Maybe I can find it with the help of the forum.
I have spare key tops - although it is probably the key pillar it sits on is worn - causing the key to fall off.
I normally sell the key top plus a good pillar for £1 plus postage - £3.80 to Spain though because of the royal mail sizing....

XOR
ROM Dongle

Post by XOR »

I have spare key tops - although it is probably the key pillar it sits on is worn - causing the key to fall off.
I normally sell the key top plus a good pillar for £1 plus postage - £3.80 to Spain though because of the royal mail sizing....
That's great :) I just sent you a PM by email. Thank you!.