QL machine for sale

Sell your QL items here!
3fazeac
ROM Dongle

QL machine for sale

Post by 3fazeac »

I have a boxed QL machine for sale. Has a floppy drive interface and a mouse interface. Haven't switched it on since 1988 or so.
Anyone interested?
QL1.jpg
QL2.jpg
QL3.jpg
QL4.jpg

XorA
Site Admin

Re: QL machine for sale

Post by XorA »

i am because of the metacomco software.

where are you based and whats asking price?

bwinkel67
QL Wafer Drive

Post by bwinkel67 »

3fazeac wrote:I have a boxed QL machine for sale. Has a floppy drive interface and a mouse interface. Haven't switched it on since 1988 or so.
Anyone interested?
XorA wrote:i am because of the metacomco software.
If XorA doesn't want all of it, I've always wanted the MICE system. Also, the 3-button mouse looks intriguing. I live in the US so shipping will be a bit more, but for two small items it should be reasonable. Completely understand if a) you want to keep it in one piece and b) not deal with shipping abroad.

Zerover
ROM Dongle

Post by Zerover »

I am also interested. I want the whole lot depending on the price, if the previous users desist.

3fazeac
ROM Dongle

Post by 3fazeac »

Zerover wrote:I am also interested. I want the whole lot depending on the price, if the previous users desist.
Would rather keep system together. I'd prefer not to deal with shipping (but understand I might have to). Location is near Guildford. Don't know how to DM you (zerover). Price will be reasonable - money will go to charity anyway. Sorry for delay - would be nice to get email notification of replies! contact me directly mike at my qlforumusername (starts with 3faz...) .com

bwinkel67
QL Wafer Drive

Post by bwinkel67 »

Anyone know what that two button mouse with DB9 connector is? Is it a serial mouse?

Andrew
Aurora

Post by Andrew »

bwinkel67 wrote:Anyone know what that two button mouse with DB9 connector is? Is it a serial mouse?
I thnik that is an ABC Elektronic's mouse, serial but not MS compatible, to be used with their toolkit GIGA-BASIC and E.A.S.E. program.
Attachments
ABC.jpg