QL Home Finance by Buzzz Software

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
RWAP
RWAP Master

QL Home Finance by Buzzz Software

Post by RWAP »

According to a Qubbesoft Public Domain catalogue I have here, QL Home Finance was released into the public domain by its author - it is listed on their SPECIAL9 disk.

Qubbesoft released a version which had a manual in Quill format - there was also a version for 128K and another for expanded memory systems (although not Gold Card).

I have emailed Dilwyn a copy of the preserved program from the original cartridges (copy protection removed) - but does anyone have a copy of the public domain files?

dilwyn
Mr QL

Re: QL Home Finance by Buzzz Software

Post by dilwyn »

RWAP wrote:According to a Qubbesoft Public Domain catalogue I have here, QL Home Finance was released into the public domain by its author - it is listed on their SPECIAL9 disk.

Qubbesoft released a version which had a manual in Quill format - there was also a version for 128K and another for expanded memory systems (although not Gold Card).

I have emailed Dilwyn a copy of the preserved program from the original cartridges (copy protection removed) - but does anyone have a copy of the public domain files?
I happen to have a copy of that SPECIAL9 zip - have emailed it back to you to compare the differences, if any.

RWAP
RWAP Master

Re: QL Home Finance by Buzzz Software

Post by RWAP »

Excellent - that is the version to put on your website - it does at least run in expanded memory! :)