Uwe Fischer / QfLash price-list 1987

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

Uwe Fischer / QfLash price-list 1987

Post by Chr$ »

This is interesting. It's a German pricelist I got with a QL job lot today. Uwe Fischer AKA QfLash offered a very extensive range of QL hard and software back in the day - some things that I never knew existed and have no mention on the wiki, e.g. German text adventure "Die Zitadelle" from QfLash, a thing called "ElectriQL" by peech II (?), "Art +" by BM Software, "Quick Layout" by Gollmann, "Astro" by Brügel and a couple of other very much MIA German software items.

His main product seems to have been the QfLash Ram disk product (by Carsten Koch), which consisted of 3 parts - Driver, Toolkit and Utilities. It was available in various configurations including mdv, flp and 3 different EPROM versions. It was advertised as faster and rich in features, and judging by the English manual I have and a quick play, it certainly seems fairly advanced for a Ram disk package.

I have the QfLash driver and toolkit on EPROM and the extra utilities on mdv. If anyone ever needs a copy of the manual, let me know and I'll scan it to PDF.

He also sold the "EPROM * 12" expansion - sounds like a thing that could simultaneously allow the QL to access 12x Eproms worth of data at the same time.

(I will gladly add the new info to the Wiki once that annoying image bug and the non-acceptance of certain characters is sorted).
QfLash 1.png
QfLash 2.png
QfLash 3.png
QfLash 4.png

https://QXL.WIN
Collector of QL related computers, accessories and QL games/software.
Ask me about felt pads - I can cut them to size and they have proved excellent for mdv data recovery.