EasyPTR C Library

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
NormanDunbar
Forum Moderator

Re: EasyPTR C Library

Post by NormanDunbar »

Hi Dilwyn,

I suffered from the "register name ligature" problems too with ABBYY Fine Reader 8. Not only that, I had anything with underscore, all being transmogrified into a J.

Registers d0 and a0 got converted to dO and aO with letter O in upper case rather than digit zero.

I think I got them all!

Cheers,
Norm.

Why do they put lightning conductors on churches?
Author of Arduino Software Internals
Author of Arduino Interrupts

No longer on Twitter, find me on https://mastodon.scot/@NormanDunbar.
dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

Ha if only it were that easy!

register names became random letters, random symbols, or nothing at all.

Basically, anything that wasn't an ordinary English word you might find in a word list was totally screwed up. I thing M$ Document Scanning must try (and fail extremely miserably) to apply artifical intelligence to text like this. "I scanned the characters A2, now let me see, that must be the word 'sycophantic' "

Anyway, it's done now. Just hope someone has a paper copy so that a fresh pair of eyes picks up the errors I missed.

kmmann
ROM Dongle

Post by kmmann »

Good Evening

I am posting the EASYPTR C/ASM library manual pages 247 to 314 - the last part of the manual. I had hoped to just merge the parts with those Dilwyn had scanned and formatted, but slight differences in pagination, font size etc would have meant a complete overhaul. Perhaps in the fullness of time or someone bringing the parts together?

Anyway it is reformatted from the OCR scans Norman completed.

So over to you Marcel, unless of course you need a more complete job on the formatting of the document?

kevin
Attachments
easyptr3247-324.zip
(572.49 KiB) Downloaded 125 times

Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Post by Derek_Stewart »

Hi Kevin,

I have downloaded the latest version, looks really good.

It solves a few problems I had with EasyPTR when I tried to use C68 to try programme Pointer programmes.

Regards,

Derek
mk79
QL Wafer Drive

Post by mk79 »

Sorry for not reacting sooner, I was blown away by the speed you guys had while creating the manual. Kudos! I managed to assemble the sources to create the libraries and I intend to put everything online when I find the time, but time is really huge problem here at the moment. So much to do :(