I have taken a keyboard, a mouse and an 1024x768 VGA display from an obsolete Dell computer.
I have bought some pieces of hardware to configure it to my liking:
- Black Plastic 3Pin Male IEC320 C6 Power Inlet Socket AC250V 2.5A
- RLEIL RL3-4 Red Lamp 4Pin ON-OFF DPST Mini Rocker Switch 6...
- 4 x Female Connector + Insulation Housing Crimp Terminal 4.8mm
- 10W 5V 2A AC/DC Regulated switching power supply for LED Strip Light / Display
- KF2510-3P 2.54mm 3*Terminal + Housing Connector
- 6-Pin Square 7mmx7mm Momentary DPDT Mini Push Button SwitchSC
- DIY USB Type A Female Breakout Board Module 5V Power 2.54mm Header
- PS2 Keyboard for Arduino PS/2 Adapter Ad Module
- TRRS Jack Breakout Board Headset Stereo Socket Extension Module
- Phillips Pan Head Sheet Metal Self Tapping Screws Flat Tail Black Zinc Plated
- Black Self Adhesive Rubber Feet Semicircle Bumpers Door Buffer Pad
- 6W 2.0 USB Mini Portable Stereo Speaker Laptop Desktop Computer PC Smartphone
I now am disigning a case with OpenSCAD to put it all together:
By the way, I have included an inscription with the names of the authors. Please correct me if it is wrong.
I just need to put the details to fix the components inside.
The USB connectors are for power out only, for the speaker and the like. I've thinking to attach an USB host module, perhaps in the future.