QL-VGA

Nagging hardware related question? Post here!
NormanDunbar
Forum Moderator

Re: QL-VGA

Post by NormanDunbar »

mk79 wrote:
NormanDunbar wrote:Now, if I had done this using one of the scopes at work, ranging from some 4000€ Agilents to 15000€ LeCroys, I would understand the envy, but the Rigol? :-D :-D It's less than 400€ nowadays, what are you waiting for ;)
I have a lovely wife. She would frown upon me spending 400€ on a scope. For a handbag or shoes (ahem, for her), on the other hand, she wouldn't bat an eyelid! :(

For my uses, which are minimal, the Labrador is currently good enough. So far.

Cheers,
Norm.

Why do they put lightning conductors on churches?
Author of Arduino Software Internals
Author of Arduino Interrupts

No longer on Twitter, find me on https://mastodon.scot/@NormanDunbar.
mk79
QL Wafer Drive

Post by mk79 »

NormanDunbar wrote:I have a lovely wife. She would frown upon me spending 400€ on a scope. For a handbag or shoes (ahem, for her), on the other hand, she wouldn't bat an eyelid! :(
If I asked my wife every time before I buy these things I'd have none of them :P

Cheers, Marcel

Ruptor
Gold Card

Post by Ruptor »

That EspoTek Labrador Board looks good for the money. Just to wind you up because my leg is painful and I want to share I bought an Atten scope that is a badged 6" colour digital scope identical to the Rigol for £200 including delivery from China before GB customs tightened up customs checks. At that time the Rigol was £600 plus VAT & shipping putting it over £700 too much for me. :roll:

Silvester
Gold Card

Post by Silvester »

David