QL-VGA

Nagging hardware related question? Post here!
NormanDunbar
Aurora

Re: QL-VGA

Postby NormanDunbar » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:30 pm

mk79 wrote:
NormanDunbar wrote:Now, if I had done this using one of the scopes at work, ranging from some 4000€ Agilents to 15000€ LeCroys, I would understand the envy, but the Rigol? :-D :-D It's less than 400€ nowadays, what are you waiting for ;)

I have a lovely wife. She would frown upon me spending 400€ on a scope. For a handbag or shoes (ahem, for her), on the other hand, she wouldn't bat an eyelid! :(

For my uses, which are minimal, the Labrador is currently good enough. So far.

Cheers,
Norm.

Why do they put lightning conductors on churches?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving!
If you think your job is pointless, remember, there's someone in Germany who fits indicators to BMWs.
mk79
Gold Card

Postby mk79 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:04 pm

NormanDunbar wrote:I have a lovely wife. She would frown upon me spending 400€ on a scope. For a handbag or shoes (ahem, for her), on the other hand, she wouldn't bat an eyelid! :(
If I asked my wife every time before I buy these things I'd have none of them :P

Cheers, Marcel

Ruptor
Chuggy Microdrive

Postby Ruptor » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:16 pm

That EspoTek Labrador Board looks good for the money. Just to wind you up because my leg is painful and I want to share I bought an Atten scope that is a badged 6" colour digital scope identical to the Rigol for £200 including delivery from China before GB customs tightened up customs checks. At that time the Rigol was £600 plus VAT & shipping putting it over £700 too much for me. :roll:

Silvester
Trump Card

Postby Silvester » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:35 pm

I'm not plugged into the Matrix so my responses may be delayed.