Q68 Order Process

Nagging hardware related question? Post here!
Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Q68 Order Process

Post by Derek_Stewart »

Hi,

My apologies for the delay in the commencement of the Q68 order process. There was a little more work involved with the Q68 case. I have completed this work and am in a position to start supplying the Q68.

I have created a list of people that have shown interest in the Q68. Which was sourced from QL Forum (UK,DE), QL Users list, email. The order of the list is based on the date of interest shown.

I will contact each person to establish the validity of the Q68 order, with specfic instructions to start the order process.

I have revised the cost of the Q68, this due to the work involved with the Q68 Case and assembling the Q68 main board into the case.

The revised prices are:

Q68 Main Board: £150.00
Q68 built into custom case: £180.00
PS/2 Splitter: £2.00

All Q68 configuration come with: 4Gb SDHC Card, SMSQ/E and Application software.

Shipping costs are extra and will be calculated when the Q68 order is placed.

Regards,

Derek
martyn_hill
Aurora

Re: Q68 Order Process

Post by martyn_hill »

Well done, Derek!

Dave
SandySuperQDave

Post by Dave »

Woohoo. I hereby backdate my expression of interest to before everyone else :P

(Ok, no, I don't, but hey, a guy can try! I'll have to settle for somewhere middle-crowd, hopefully still in batch 1.)

Zarchos
Trump Card

Post by Zarchos »

This is great news.
Happy to know I should have 2 under the Christmas tree ;)

Owner of various QLs including accelerated beasts, and also a happy Q68 owner ;)
Now porting SOTB to the Archies, to then port it to the Q68.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Archimedes ... +%28100%25
vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Post by vanpeebles »

Much excitement!

vezhlys
ROM Dongle

Post by vezhlys »

Thank you. Will be waiting for mine as well :).

Dave
SandySuperQDave

Post by Dave »

When will we know our positions on the list? Have you contacted people yet?

Given some people want two, will you supply one per person to get it into as many hands as possible quickly, or two to those who requested it?

Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Post by Derek_Stewart »

Dave wrote:When will we know our positions on the list? Have you contacted people yet?

Given some people want two, will you supply one per person to get it into as many hands as possible quickly, or two to those who requested it?
Hi Dave,

I will supply what I am asked for, 2 or more is requested, I will try and fulfil the order.

The list I compliled, is based on the date entered. Considering potential orders were mixed into the information notices, I hope I have caught everyone.

I have split Batch 1 into two halves and sent out PMs to confirm the interest. I hope to start shipping the Q68 on Friday 01/12/2017

You are in the second half of Batch 1, which I will process over the weekend and shipping on the next working day.

Regards,

Derek
Dave
SandySuperQDave

Post by Dave »

Woohoo! I'll wait for your message :)

Thanks for all your hard work, Derek. I know working on those cases was a bit more time consuming than you expected.

Zarchos
Trump Card

Post by Zarchos »

Derek_Stewart wrote:
Dave wrote:When will we know our positions on the list? Have you contacted people yet?

Hi Dave,

I will supply what I am asked for, 2 or more is requested, I will try and fulfil the order.

The list I compliled, is based on the date entered. Considering potential orders were mixed into the information notices, I hope I have caught everyone.

I have split Batch 1 into two halves and sent out PMs to confirm the interest. I hope to start shipping the Q68 on Friday 01/12/2017

You are in the second half of Batch 1, which I will process over the weekend and shipping on the next working day.
No PM received from you to confirm my interest for 2 boards, complete set ...

Owner of various QLs including accelerated beasts, and also a happy Q68 owner ;)
Now porting SOTB to the Archies, to then port it to the Q68.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Archimedes ... +%28100%25