Commissario Pebbli

Re: New Online Chat

Post by vanpeebles »

Don't forget the chatroom is still manned on a daily basis!! :ugeek:

vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Re: Online Chat

Post by vanpeebles »

Don't forget the chat is still in action. Take time out from your usual Friday night skirmishing down town and join to talk about all kinds of topics! :mrgreen:

1024MAK
Super Gold Card

Post by 1024MAK »

vanpeebles wrote:Don't forget the chat is still in action. Take time out from your usual Friday night skirmishing down town and join to talk about all kinds of topics! :mrgreen:
If only! I worked a 12 hour night shift and as the heavens opened in the wee hours, got rather wet (as did the electrical equipment we were working on) :(

:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer in Somerset later in the year :)

QL, Falcon, Atari 520STFM, Atari 1040STE, more PC's than I care to count and an assortment of 8 bit micros (Sinclair and Acorn)(nearly forgot the Psion's)
vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Post by vanpeebles »

Gah! What was the equipment?

1024MAK
Super Gold Card

Post by 1024MAK »

Part of a safety critical electrical control system. It detects the position of a motor operated device. Here is a cropped photo showing the worst section of the unit that has suffered from corrosion (and hence possible interment erratic operation). I didn't take a photo of the new unit. But it was shiny and glinted in the light, even more so with the rain drops on it...
image.jpeg
I can't tell you too much more or the company that pays my wages may get upset. They can get a bit touchy, as the machine is located in areas where the public are also present.

Mark

:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer in Somerset later in the year :)

QL, Falcon, Atari 520STFM, Atari 1040STE, more PC's than I care to count and an assortment of 8 bit micros (Sinclair and Acorn)(nearly forgot the Psion's)
vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Post by vanpeebles »

:o Top secret stuff!

Attention all personnel *Klaxon sounds and caged red light flashes* The chat room is currently manned for action! :o

Outsoft
Super Gold Card

Re: New Online Chat

Post by Outsoft »

vanpeebles wrote:Don't forget the chatroom is still manned on a daily basis!! :ugeek:

Yeah :-)