What is everyone up to?

A place to discuss general QL issues.
robheaton
Site Admin

What is everyone up to?

Post by robheaton »

Hey!
I've not been around much for the last 6 months or so, have I missed anything major?
Is anyone working on anything exciting?

I should be around more now, time to start reading through my pile of QL related e-mails.......

--
If vanpeebles parps in the woods and there is nobody around, does it make a sound?
vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Re: What is everyone up to?

Post by vanpeebles »

I don’t know if it's just me but I always think the QL scene goes a bit quiet when the good weather comes round. Everyone emerging from their dark computer caves while shielding their eyes from the sun and adventuring outside.

Dave
SandySuperQDave

Post by Dave »

You didn't hear about the new 4GHz 8-core QL that came out last week?

It's twice as fast as a SGC!

dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

vanpeebles wrote:I don’t know if it's just me but I always think the QL scene goes a bit quiet when the good weather comes round. Everyone emerging from their dark computer caves while shielding their eyes from the sun and adventuring outside.
Back in the 1980s computer companies kept having cash flow problems over the summer, so it became a widely held notion that you sold computers in winter, ice cream in summer.

Gardening, holidays, olympics, jubilees.... these and more don't leave much time for computing for many people.

Dilwyn

vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Post by vanpeebles »

Ah I thought so, humbug to the olympics though. On a personal note I'll be trying get my old mini put back together and the C5 sorted out, if I can shake off this damn coughing cold bug and keep off minecraft 360 edition. :ugeek:

robheaton
Site Admin

Post by robheaton »

vanpeebles wrote:If I can shake off this damn coughing cold bug and keep off minecraft 360 edition. :ugeek:
Get started on writing Minecraft QL Edition!

--
If vanpeebles parps in the woods and there is nobody around, does it make a sound?