Give away

A place to discuss general QL issues.
w879sp2
ROM Dongle

Give away

Post by w879sp2 »

First post and starting with a confession … my QLs (yes there is more than one) have been inactive and in 'deep storage' for over 20 years. So why am I here … well, after a clear out I have unearthed several issues of QL User / QL World magazines which were about to go in the recycling bin until I stumbled upon this forum. So, before the bin gets filled, is there anyone here who would like these magazine for free ... the downside being that I've no desire to be packing and posting so they would have to be collected and I'm in St. Annes, Lancashire.
There are 62 issues from Aug. 1984 to Feb. 1992 and although not in mint condition they are in pretty good shape. One point to note is that several issues had 'pull out' sections which were, you guessed it, pulled out and are no longer around.

And before anyone asks, no I couldn't part with the QLs on which I spent hundreds of hours coding (and hundreds of pounds upgrading).
QL.jpg

robheaton
Site Admin

Re: Give away

Post by robheaton »

Oooh, Interested!!

I'll send over a PM with contact details.

--
If vanpeebles parps in the woods and there is nobody around, does it make a sound?