Books by Mike de Sosa

A place to discuss general QL issues.
RWAP
RWAP Master

Books by Mike de Sosa

Post by RWAP »

I have recently acquired a copy of the excellent book Taking the Quantum Leap - The Last Word on the Sinclair QL.

However, this has raised a little bit of a puzzle as explained in the QL Wiki article

Does anyone know the answer to this, or maybe have a copy of the McGraw-Hill edition?

dilwyn
Mr QL

Re: Books by Mike de Sosa

Post by dilwyn »

RWAP wrote:I have recently acquired a copy of the excellent book Taking the Quantum Leap - The Last Word on the Sinclair QL.

However, this has raised a little bit of a puzzle as explained in the QL Wiki article

Does anyone know the answer to this, or maybe have a copy of the McGraw-Hill edition?
Interesting - I thought I hadn't heard of this book but there is a reference to it on the Books page on my website so I must at some point have come across it. I just had a quick look through the Quanta and QL Index programs, but found no reference to it, maybe I saw it in an advert in an old copy of QL World or something, or perhaps someone like Peter Hale, AL Boehm, or Bill Cable who I used to deal with that side of the pond late 1980s/early 1990s told me at some stage.

If I find any information I'll certainly pass it on and/or add to the Wiki entry.

Dilwyn

vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Re: Books by Mike de Sosa

Post by vanpeebles »

I've snaffled it up and it arrived today so I'll be enjoying a read through later with a glass of bourbon 8-)