German Quasar Magazine

A place to discuss general QL issues.
tofro
Font of All Knowledge

German Quasar Magazine

Post by tofro »

Hi,

I used to have a nearly full collection of German Quasar magazines until we had a flooded basement many years ago and I had to throw away nearly all of them.

Preservation is happening a lot here around the QL - Does anyone have a full collection that could be preserved or even is scanned already?

("Quasar" was the official newsletter of the German "QL User Club" that ceased to exist in the 90ies (? Can't remember, although I used to be a member till the end)

Tobias

ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ ǝq oʇ ƃuᴉoƃ ʇou sᴉ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʇxǝu ʎɯ 'ɹɐǝp ɥO
janbredenbeek
Super Gold Card

Re: German Quasar Magazine

Post by janbredenbeek »

tofro wrote:Hi,

I used to have a nearly full collection of German Quasar magazines until we had a flooded basement many years ago and I had to throw away nearly all of them.

Preservation is happening a lot here around the QL - Does anyone have a full collection that could be preserved or even is scanned already?

("Quasar" was the official newsletter of the German "QL User Club" that ceased to exist in the 90ies (? Can't remember, although I used to be a member till the end)
Hi Tobias,

The Dutch Sin_QL_air user club (which still exists today but is dormant) also had a newsletter named 'Quasar'. Are you perhaps referring to the same newsletter? In any case, I have all the issues from 1986 to the last one (I think around 1999). It's (mostly) in Dutch however so I'm not sure whether it's worthwile to scan.

cheers, Jan.

Paul
Gold Card

Post by Paul »

I'm afraid the dutch newsletters is a different thing than the german magazine we are looking for.
But thanks for trying to help. We know both clubs had the same idea for the name of it.
Kind regards
Paul

Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Post by Derek_Stewart »

Hi,

If you want anything scanned and OCRed, I have a Book Scanner.

I have a long list of QL magazines to to scan.

Regards,

Derek
mk79
QL Wafer Drive

Post by mk79 »

I think I have all issues, the first x years however just in form of the A5 copies the club provided for back issues.

Marcel