My 1 Year Forumversary

Helpful tips and guides, also new users can ask for help here.
Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

My 1 Year Forumversary

Post by Chr$ »

It is my 1 year membership anniversary on the forum today, or Forumversary as Facebook would probably call it.

I'm still here! I've built up a nice little collection of QL related items that I'm really quite proud of.

I'd like to thank all of the members that have helped me out with my silly queries over the last year - a lot of it goes in one ear and out the other and much of it I will never get my head round - but I think at least some of it has stayed in and even though I know 'QL' will always be impossibly complicated for my tiny brain, I'm certainly more confident about what's what and certain things have slotted together to form the hint of a very rough understanding!

Much respect especially, to the QL 'old hands' that have been QLing from day one and still find the time and inclination to stay involved even though the commercial oomph of the QL and it's successors has almost completely faded.

Excellent job.

https://QXL.WIN
Collector of QL related computers, accessories and QL games/software.
Ask me about felt pads - I can cut them to size and they have proved excellent for mdv data recovery.
bwinkel67
QL Wafer Drive

Re: My 1 Year Forumversary

Post by bwinkel67 »

I second that..good feedback from folks that has been very helpful. My forumversary is a few months away :-)

vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Post by vanpeebles »

It’s the poster who make the forum. Glad to see you are enjoying it and the QL!

Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

Post by Chr$ »

vanpeebles wrote:It’s the poster who make the forum. Glad to see you are enjoying it and the QL!
I gathered you were. Thanks for creating it.

https://QXL.WIN
Collector of QL related computers, accessories and QL games/software.
Ask me about felt pads - I can cut them to size and they have proved excellent for mdv data recovery.