QL Commander v2.1

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
Andrew
Aurora

QL Commander v2.1

Post by Andrew »

QL Commander v2.1

What's new:

1. QLCommander can use FileInfo2
2. Added Help file
3. Updated QLConfig_bas, 5pixel_fnt and qlc_cfg files
4. On QPC _scr files can be viewed also when QPC is set in high colour mode and high resolution
5. Bug fix: Now QLCommander corectly reads the path sent as command line parameter
6. Bug fix: When panel was changed using TAB, and there were a large number of selected files and directories, the colour of the currently selected file/directory under the cursor was not reflecting it’s correct state (selected or unselected)
7. Bug Fix: File size for very large files was shown as 1. Now the file size is correctly shown, if there is enough space to fit the full value. If there is not enough space then the file size is shown as ****** and the correct file size can be viewed using the Info command
8. Bug Fix: Command line was not rendered correctly when the narrow font (5pixel_fnt) was used and the panel width was smaller than 46 characters
FInfo.jpg
Attachments
qlc_v21.zip
(126.68 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
Last edited by Andrew on Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

martyn_hill
Aurora

Re: QL Commander v2.1

Post by martyn_hill »

Great work, Andrew!

Cristian
Aurora

Post by Cristian »

Thank you very much Andrew!

qbits
Trump Card

Post by qbits »

Hi Andrew
Your code implies thet it uses QLiberator and TURBO Directives which I assume require their runtime modules. UNZIPing your Folder there is a file qlc21rtm_obj and a file unsizp which I assume contains the code for QL Commander to operate.

I attempted to use the QL Commander Configurator with my QPC2 setup but as soon as I hit Enter it comes up with Line 2760:2 error in expression:- EDIT$(x$,text$(crtline,2)) comes up with invalid syntax.

Forgive my ignorance in QL O/S and Compiler skills but can you give a more explicit explanation to the necessary Commander load requirements? Or upload Quill View as a Plain Text Doc assuming it has info pertaining to the load and running of Commander.

Que? Does Commander LRUN a Basic Prog when Compiled ie as qlc21_obj

QBITS
Attachments
Commander.jpg

Andrew
Aurora

Post by Andrew »

The manual for version 2.0 says

Extensions used
QLC uses the following extensions :
• qlc_code (contains More_code, Header_code and Function_code, all from DIY Toolkit)
• QPTR toolkit
• Turbo Toolkit
• Toolkit 2 (On Qemulator use v2.32 – on QL at least v2.88, but v2.32 is recommended)
• PE environment (hot_rext, ptr_gen, wman – only on QDOS, not needed on SMSQ/E)
Your selected editor may use other extensions, so make sure all are loaded

Yes, QL Commander can LOAD and LRUN a program, LRESPR an extension etc.
I have created a new version of the manual.
Attachments
QLC_v21_Manual.zip
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 22 times