Q68 screen dumps

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
BSJR
Trump Card

Re: Q68 screen dumps

Post by BSJR »

Martin_Head wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:30 am I was wondering if it might be something to do with the Qlib runtimes. As I have recently rebuilt my WIN1_'s, and I am almost certain that I have used the latest Qlib runtimes.
I suspect it's Qlib_ext. Qlib_run or _sys is expected to be present. None of the _bin keywords is used after compilation. The first obj test of BMPv1.05 was made with Qlib v3.45 but the embedded _ext code was still the old version by mistake. This caused problems with the testers.
But strangely my other programs, made with Qlib v3.36 run OK on my QPC2 which now has v3.45 _sys in the Boot.
Current SQRview v1.02 also has the old _ext in the code but never gives this problem.
Maybe there is a difference in behaviour when Q_ERR actually produces an error, or not, that makes the old and the new mix badly.

BSJR

Martin_Head
Aurora

Post by Martin_Head »

I have just had a quick try with an old setup of QPC2 V4 that uses the Qlib run336mod runtimes. And I am still getting what looks like the same problem with both of the v1.02 files I have. I don't know how long I have to wait, but I waited a couple of minutes, and there was no sign of the bmp file being created.

Do I need to install anything else other than the run336mod file? I had a quick look at the doc's, but I did not see instructions to load any other extensions.

Martin_Head
Aurora

Post by Martin_Head »

I tried a clean boot of QPC v4.05, with just LRESPRing the Qlib run336mod runtimes. So nothing else loaded.

And both of the BMP v1.02's I have still hang when trying to create a BMP file from one of my sample _PIC files.

I also tried installing all of the Qlib files (v3.36). Which made no difference.