PM

Tell us about your other hobbies & none QL related items here :)
dilwyn
Mr QL

PM

Post by dilwyn »

Ho hum, another British Prime Minister gone. That'll make three this year now when the next one takes office. How many more before Christmas, I wonder?

My bottles of washing up liquid seem to last longer than a typical British minister atm :(

Maybe they should appoint someone from the QL community to run the country - we've kept the QL going since 1984!

Pr0f
QL Wafer Drive

Re: PM

Post by Pr0f »

A new record I believe - at 45 days - the previous shortest was 119 days - and he died

pjw
QL Wafer Drive

Post by pjw »

When a clown moves into a palace he doesnt become a king. The palace becomes a circus.
The circus has been running for more than seven weeks, tho'..

Per
dont be happy. worry
- ?
dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

pjw wrote:When a clown moves into a palace he doesnt become a king. The palace becomes a circus.
The circus has been running for more than seven weeks, tho'..
:D :D :D

I see Darren Branagh suggested on Facebook that we should make a UK government Advent Calendar for Christmas. Open a door every day to see who's Prime Minister that day...

dex
Gold Card

Post by dex »

Time for Welsh prime minister? Go, Dilwyn!

dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

dex wrote:Time for Welsh prime minister? Go, Dilwyn!
Shock horror!

Ruptor
Gold Card

Post by Ruptor »

Was Truss set up or part of the plot. £1 million short on the pound would have given £500+ million after the mini budget & everybody that gave her the mandate would know the consequences. Lets make a fortune and stuff the people because it will all settle again in a couple of months and we can blame the Russians and oil producers raising prices later. Only stupid Jeffrey Archer was caught insider dealing because he blatantly used his wife and relatives to invest in a company he was dealing with whereas catching market makers giving indirect gains to MPs is impossible to prove. Any idiot would know the result of such a sudden mini budget so if she didn't then she shouldn't have been put in to run the country. I'm going to vote Greens because no way do I want a lawyer that did nothing but trash every problem resulting from BJ government decisions after the event with no suggestions before the event. I could run things in hindsight. Bring back what we overwhelmingly voted for and continue the original mandate until the election. Which is worse No.10 carrying on as usual during the pandemic making reasonable decisions to save millions of lives and having a drink at the end of the day or dumping the poor in to poverty for decades by increasing the bank statements of the rich? Roll on the Greens, how bad would it be to put them in when they care about everything?

NormanDunbar
Forum Moderator

Post by NormanDunbar »

Could be a lot worse I suppose. Imagine if they wanted Boris back!
Oh.........

Why do they put lightning conductors on churches?
Author of Arduino Software Internals
Author of Arduino Interrupts

No longer on Twitter, find me on https://mastodon.scot/@NormanDunbar.
dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

NormanDunbar wrote:Could be a lot worse I suppose. Imagine if they wanted Boris back!
Oh.........
The Conservatives aren't that suicidal...are they?
Boris
Boris

Cristian
Aurora

Post by Cristian »