Hello from South Coast

Introduce yourself here!
dden
ROM Dongle

Hello from South Coast

Post by dden »

Finally taken the plunge and registered on here instead of lurking and reading !
I travel a lot -- very dependent on whatever type of connection I can get, so might not be on here too often.
I have a QL and Gold Card, and now use QPC2 on a laptop (I used to use Qlay and Ql2k).
I mainly use superbasic - a few of my programs can be found on Dilwyn's website. I used to write articles for magazines like QL Today years ago (I think he was editor back then).

David

David
vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Re: Hello from South Coast

Post by vanpeebles »

Hello and welcome to the forum!! :D

dden
ROM Dongle

Post by dden »

Thank you. Hoping to contact other QL users and maybe use the online chat if i can figure it out.
is there a best time of day or best day of week to use online chat?

David
vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Post by vanpeebles »

Most evenings someone will be on :)

dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

Hello David, Welcome to the QL Forum. Don't be afraid to ask questions, we're a friendly and helpful bunch on here who like to try to help.

Mr_Navigator
QL Fanatic

Post by Mr_Navigator »

dden wrote:Finally taken the plunge and registered on here instead of lurking and reading !
I travel a lot -- very dependent on whatever type of connection I can get, so might not be on here too often.
I have a QL and Gold Card, and now use QPC2 on a laptop (I used to use Qlay and Ql2k).
I mainly use superbasic - a few of my programs can be found on Dilwyn's website. I used to write articles for magazines like QL Today years ago (I think he was editor back then).

David
Welcome David, you can always write about your experiences in returning to the QL fold as an article for QUANTA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QLick here for the Back 2 the QL Blog http://backtotheql.blogspot.co.uk/
dden
ROM Dongle

Post by dden »

Thank you Mr_Navigator.
I was never really away from "The Fold" as such. Just preferred "hard copy" to electronic media. Finally taken the plunge and glad I did.
I'm not a member of Quanta.

David

David
qbits
Trump Card

Post by qbits »

Hi David,
Seems a few of us have taken the plunge and returning. A final fling with the technology that’s been languishing in the attic both mentally and literally.

QBits

Outsoft
Super Gold Card

Post by Outsoft »

dden wrote:Finally taken the plunge and registered on here instead of lurking and reading !

David
Hi from Italy David!

Hope you enjoy our QL community.

Best wishes.