PS2 Mouse With Scroll Wheel

Looking for that hard to find item? Post here!
dilwyn
Mr QL

PS2 Mouse With Scroll Wheel

Post by dilwyn »

The scroll wheel has broken on my PS2 mouse. The mouse itself still works, but I miss the scroll wheel.

It's a fairly old Packard Bell (yes, I know!!!) Windoze7 desktop computer with PS2 sockets. I have tried a USB mouse (it only works sometimes at random), and I have tried a USB mouse with PS2 adaptor - for some reason that does not work at all. Looks like the PC only likes true PS2 mice.

So... if anyone has a true PS2 mouse with a scroll wheel and PS2 plug (black mouse preferred, but will take what I can get), please PM me with your price for it as I am having difficulty buying one at reasonable price.

Dilwyn

gregtaylor
ROM Dongle

Re: PS2 Mouse With Scroll Wheel

Post by gregtaylor »

I have a Microsoft PS/2 wheel mouse if you want it. Not used in ages but looks OK to me. Cost you postage only, I would just send but I am a bit low on finances this month!! Just send me your address if interested.

Greg

dilwyn
Mr QL

Re: PS2 Mouse With Scroll Wheel

Post by dilwyn »

gregtaylor wrote:I have a Microsoft PS/2 wheel mouse if you want it. Not used in ages but looks OK to me. Cost you postage only, I would just send but I am a bit low on finances this month!! Just send me your address if interested.

Greg
Thank you Greg, but someone else has just offered me one.