Sinclair QL Big Joblot: 73 Floppy disk with more than 100 programs (RARE!!!)

Sell your QL items here!
RWAP
RWAP Master

Re: Sinclair QL Big Joblot: 73 Floppy disk with more than 100 programs (RARE!!!)

Post by RWAP »

Ooh - I can see Pacioli in there - a double entry book keeping system by Zeataline Products.

I need to check with my emails, but I believe we have permission for that to be released as freeware if it is working!

Outsoft
Super Gold Card

Re: Sinclair QL Big Joblot: 73 Floppy disk with more than 100 programs (RARE!!!)

Post by Outsoft »

RWAP wrote:Ooh - I can see Pacioli in there - a double entry book keeping system by Zeataline Products.

I need to check with my emails, but I believe we have permission for that to be released as freeware if it is working!
I've dumped also other time (Pacioli).

These floppies seems comes from an Holland QL user.

All preserved naturally ;)

Have yuo seen my videos that shows how mDump2 and the the new Samdisk with "QDOS" image extension works? ;)

Dave
SandySuperQDave

Post by Dave »

For the items that are freeware, I'd be happy to set up a repository on sinclairql.com. I'm not using the domain for anything but mail right now.

dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

Dave wrote:For the items that are freeware, I'd be happy to set up a repository on sinclairql.com. I'm not using the domain for anything but mail right now.
Would be nice to get someone mirror my site with auto-update. My computer problems of late have made my QL activities feel very fragile all of a sudden.

Dave
SandySuperQDave

Post by Dave »

I would be happy to do that. Let me get something in place for a webserver as a starting point then I'll be in touch.

Outsoft
Super Gold Card

Post by Outsoft »

Dave wrote:For the items that are freeware, I'd be happy to set up a repository on sinclairql.com. I'm not using the domain for anything but mail right now.
We need a day a location where put all our SW (Free) preserved.

THanks Dave!