Swedish QL Collection

Sell your QL items here!
RWAP
RWAP Master

Swedish QL Collection

Post by RWAP »

In case others haven't spotted this, the last Chairman of the Swedish QL Users Club has listed his QL collection on sellmyretro -

http://www.sellmyretro.com/offer/detail ... tion-22764

This includes the full library disks, so I have asked him whether it would be OK for those disks to be added to Dilwyn's site (although he thinks much of the library is English anyway, so probably already on there). I also spotted a manual for an Assembler program written by Morgan Gustavsson (linked to Chalmers University), so I have contacted him via Facebook to see if he would permit this to be released as freeware.

Outsoft
Super Gold Card

Re: Swedish QL Collection

Post by Outsoft »

RWAP wrote:In case others haven't spotted this, the last Chairman of the Swedish QL Users Club has listed his QL collection on sellmyretro -

http://www.sellmyretro.com/offer/detail ... tion-22764

This includes the full library disks, so I have asked him whether it would be OK for those disks to be added to Dilwyn's site (although he thinks much of the library is English anyway, so probably already on there). I also spotted a manual for an Assembler program written by Morgan Gustavsson (linked to Chalmers University), so I have contacted him via Facebook to see if he would permit this to be released as freeware.
I can pay WELL all the Floppies and all Manuals too...and he can sell his QL + Monitor at a good price...can you ask him If I can buy only the SOFTWARE + MANUALS?

Thanks.

RWAP
RWAP Master

Post by RWAP »

He has said that he is not willing to split it up unfortunately....

Outsoft
Super Gold Card

Post by Outsoft »

RWAP wrote:He has said that he is not willing to split it up unfortunately....
Also If someone buy it all at the same price and left him the QL and the MONITOR? ;)

RWAP
RWAP Master

Post by RWAP »

Simone - you would need to speak to the seller direct...