RWAP Software - Summer Stock Clearance

Sell your QL items here!
RWAP
RWAP Master

RWAP Software - Summer Stock Clearance

Post by RWAP »

I have listed some second hand QLs and microdrive units on sellmyretro - I will upload some pictures later.

Basically, the QLs are untested except to check that they power up and provide an output on my monitor.

Supplied without leads / power supplies etc - so ideal for spare parts and/or refurbishment.

£40 each

See:
http://www.sellmyretro.com/offer/detail ... ly%29-3805

The Microdrive units are ones I have pulled from QLs - I use them myself to replace non-working microdrives, so over the years, most of the ones I have left are working but may need new rollers (the non-working ones have been thrown away as I go through the box to find a working replacement).

See:
http://www.sellmyretro.com/offer/detail ... Units-3806

prime
Trump Card

Re: RWAP Software - Summer Stock Clearance

Post by prime »

You don't happen to have a dead motherboard, doesn't have to have any of the removable chips on, would be useful for aligning and measuring that internal boards fit....

Cheers.

Phill.

RWAP
RWAP Master

Post by RWAP »

I will have to see what turns up :)

I have about 20 QLs here - it is only when I go to use one I find out if it is still working or not - I had a load of motherboards repaired recently, hence the stock clearance of the repaired machines

RWAP
RWAP Master

Post by RWAP »

Does anyone want a QL User Guide (the big ring bound ones supplied with the QL) - I have several here - £2 each plus postage...

RWAP
RWAP Master

Post by RWAP »

I have a couple of non-working QL motherboards - available for £10 each ( socketed chips removed) - add £5 if you want a case bottom, plus postage of course

RWAP
RWAP Master

Post by RWAP »

I also now have an EU2000 power supply - oddly the main lead is one for a Spectrum +128 (I guess) - someone has also made a hole in the other side and attached a QL lead to that side.

Makes a loud buzz when in use

£5 plus postage - if someone just wants the QL power lead, let me know and I will unsolder it - same price (although a lot cheaper postage) as I will throw the power supply out.

Paul
Gold Card

Post by Paul »

I would like to buy the power supply and a broken QL.
PM sent.
Paul