uQLx and TCP/IP stack documentation

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
dinox
ROM Dongle

Re: uQLx and TCP/IP stack documentation

Post by dinox »

Yes, I originally started with the basic program and then started to mess around with other options when it didn't work. I can't think what to try now.

Martin_Head
Aurora

Post by Martin_Head »

dinox wrote:Yes, I originally started with the basic program and then started to mess around with other options when it didn't work. I can't think what to try now.
Have you just tried accessing Dilwyn's web site. Do you get the same problem with others?

Does it work OK for you in QPC2?

I don't know if your into machine code. But I would rewrite the OPEN and the first PRINT statements in Assembler, and then Trace the code through, to see where things go wrong.

dinox
ROM Dongle

Post by dinox »

Martin_Head wrote:
dinox wrote:Yes, I originally started with the basic program and then started to mess around with other options when it didn't work. I can't think what to try now.
Have you just tried accessing Dilwyn's web site. Do you get the same problem with others?

Does it work OK for you in QPC2?

I don't know if your into machine code. But I would rewrite the OPEN and the first PRINT statements in Assembler, and then Trace the code through, to see where things go wrong.
Good point, I didn't try another web site. I don't have access at the moment but I'll try that next week. I think you are right, it does seem to be some sort of problem with the super basic statements. The Linx program works fine for example.