Follow up EasyPTR question

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
JonS
Bent Pin Expansion Port

Follow up EasyPTR question

Post by JonS »

Hi
Is there a minimum row height for dynamic application sub windows? The first row of the application sub window was set to 4 and the remaining rows 10. The first row is blank, I'm not trying to put text in that is too tall, but following the MAWDRAW the menu is blank. Hitting items results in the contents being displayed. So this shows that the menu is being loaded, but it's as if it is hitting a problem (row height too small??) results in the items not being displayed. I've tried putting a single pixel sprite in the first row but the result is the same.
So, back to the original question, is there a minimum row height for dynamic application sub windows?
Jon

pjw
QL Wafer Drive

Re: Follow up EasyPTR question

Post by pjw »

I think its an EZP bug. You can make the first row smaller than 10 pix, but you cant put anything in it - such as a suitably sized sprite. Height 10+ and text or sprites works fine. Im sure youll find a work-around ;)

Per

Per
dont be happy. worry
- ?
JonS
Bent Pin Expansion Port

Re: Follow up EasyPTR question

Post by JonS »

Per
Not ideal, but forcing a reset of each item's status using MSTAT% function results in the items being visible, so I have work around.
Jon