SuperHermes

Nagging hardware related question? Post here!
RWAP
RWAP Master

SuperHermes

Post by RWAP »

Whilst I still have plenty of stock of the original Hermes, Tony Firshman has now offered to make some more SuperHermes units.

I was wondering what interest there would be in a new production run of these - price is likely to be £90 each

Ralf R.

Re: SuperHermes

Post by Ralf R. »

Great! I am very interested.
RWAP wrote:Whilst I still have plenty of stock of the original Hermes, Tony Firshman has now offered to make some more SuperHermes units.

I was wondering what interest there would be in a new production run of these - price is likely to be £90 each

Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Post by Derek_Stewart »

Hi,

I have 3 x Superhermes boards with broken pins and ripped off pads, I was going to repair them and sell the here.

Regards,

Derek
Outsoft
Super Gold Card

Post by Outsoft »

RWAP wrote:Whilst I still have plenty of stock of the original Hermes, Tony Firshman has now offered to make some more SuperHermes units.

Interested ;)

aisling42
ROM Dongle

Post by aisling42 »

Also interested in at least one SH here.

Doug LaVerne 37830 USA

bixio60
Brittle Membrane

Post by bixio60 »

Fantastic!

2 board for me

Many thanks

Fabrizio

Ralf R.

Post by Ralf R. »

Great! One for me.

bixio60
Brittle Membrane

Post by bixio60 »

Any news? , I am looking forward to enhance my 2 QL with external Keyboard .

For the time being I can confirm that, for who is looking for an hardware replacement, the Mist is really a step forward and works very well, pity we cannot convince Till (Mist master :D ) to enhance it to use more speed and more memory.

Ciao

Fabrizio

thorsinclair
Trump Card

Post by thorsinclair »

For the time being I can confirm that, for who is looking for an hardware replacement, the Mist is really a step forward and works very well, pity we cannot convince Till (Mist master :D ) to enhance it to use more speed and more memory.
Maybe money helps?

XorA
Site Admin

Post by XorA »

thorsinclair wrote:
Maybe money helps?
Its open source isn't it? I suspect Till would except patches like most open source guys.