HELP! QL Forum Advertising Ideas

A place to discuss general QL issues.
vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

HELP! QL Forum Advertising Ideas

Post by vanpeebles »

At the moment we are hoping in the near future to have an advert in Quanta and QL Today.

I thought it would be a nice idea to ask everyone for ideas. How would you like to see an advert and description for the forum? I'm planning to use a greyscale version of the main forum logo but I'm struggling to think of some choice words :?

dilwyn
Mr QL

Re: HELP! QL Forum Advertising Ideas

Post by dilwyn »

vanpeebles wrote:At the moment we are hoping in the near future to have an advert in Quanta and QL Today.

I thought it would be a nice idea to ask everyone for ideas. How would you like to see an advert and description for the forum? I'm planning to use a greyscale version of the main forum logo but I'm struggling to think of some choice words :?
Remember that the eMag PDF version of the Quanta mag can carry colour photos, so although greyscale would be fine for the printed mag, a colour one would be even better for the eMag.

As for wording, I've been trying to think of something, without success. I'd suggest looking at how a few other forums advertise themselves, but the heading on this Forum (A Place For Sinclair QL Users To Meet) is perfect I'd have thought.

It's great that we have both this FOrum and ql-users list for QLers worldwide to keep in touch, as very few face to face QL meetings take place anywhere these days apart from Quanta AGMs.

Dilwyn