Quasar Magazines

A place to discuss general QL issues.
RWAP
RWAP Master

Quasar Magazines

Post by RWAP »

Ulrich Rosowski in Germany has most of the Quasar magazines. Does anyone have access to a book scanner who would like these to scan in for archiving?

I can't remember who wrote Quasar in order to ask for their permission - they may of course have electronic versions already!

swensont
Forum Moderator

Re: Quasar Magazines

Post by swensont »

I have a full page scanner and a few copies of Quasar. I can run a test and see how it works. Through a local Museum I have access to very large scanner that I can use.

Tim Swenson

Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Re: Quasar Magazines

Post by Derek_Stewart »

RWAP wrote:Ulrich Rosowski in Germany has most of the Quasar magazines. Does anyone have access to a book scanner who would like these to scan in for archiving?

I can't remember who wrote Quasar in order to ask for their permission - they may of course have electronic versions already!
Hi Rich,

Just back from holiday, wine tasting in Palma de Mallorca...

I have a Plustek Opticbook 3800 Book Scanner, which allows scanning books without the margin showing.

If you need the magazines scanned, I could do it but I can not guarantee timescales.

I have a couple of soldering jobs to do, mainly solder a leaking central heating pipe under a tiled floor.

Regards,

Derek