QL Technical Review

A place to discuss general QL issues.
sdmicro
ROM Dongle

QL Technical Review

Post by sdmicro »

Hi. Does anyone know if these old QL magazines exist as scans on the net somewhere? I think I read on this forum that the publisher (R. Alexander) had given his permission for such a project and wondered if it had happened. One thing is for sure, I doubt that the old QL SUB magazine (all 5 issues of it) would ever get scanned due to the extreme fonts and paper colours used! Rather a dog's dinner as I recall though some great articles were published. :D

Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Re: QL Technical Review

Post by Derek_Stewart »

Hi,

I started to scan copies of QL Technical Report, I have only 3 issues, I think. The scans will be posted on Dilwyn Jones Web Site: www.dilwyn.me.uk

But I do not think they available at present.

With regards to QLSUB, I have all issues somewhere and will scan these as soon as I find them.

Regards,

Derek
sdmicro
ROM Dongle

Re: QL Technical Review

Post by sdmicro »

Derek_Stewart wrote:Hi,

I started to scan copies of QL Technical Report, I have only 3 issues, I think. The scans will be posted on Dilwyn Jones Web Site: http://www.dilwyn.me.uk

But I do not think they available at present.

With regards to QLSUB, I have all issues somewhere and will scan these as soon as I find them.
Hi Derek,

Thanks for that, I look forward to reading them again. As for QLSUB, I do wonder if they will reproduce as they were very difficult to read in A5 printed form. Various sections used different colour paper, some quite dark. Richard Turner was a knowledgeable writer though, pity the group folded so early really.

Steve.