Search found 2071 matches
- Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:54 pm
- Forum: Software & Programming
- Topic: (Nearly) solved: FuNction which tests if a variable is set
- Replies: 22
- Views: 908
A note in the Keyword Reference Page says there is a fix (TurboFix_bin), which allows using BASIC_INDEX%() even with MultiBASICs. Where can I obtain Turbofix_bin? Without BASIC_INDEX%() always references the name table of the initial S(uper)BASIC interpreter (Job-ID 0). TurboFix_bin was released by...
- Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:39 am
- Forum: Hardware
- Topic: Using ZX Microdrives on the QL
- Replies: 52
- Views: 2042
Interesting. I wonder if anyone has a copy of the ICL OPD schematic? I don't think I have any of the schematics - I have a folder given out to the ICL / BT engineers for troubleshooting, so will have a look through that. I have permission for the whole folder to be scanned in and pu ton the net (so...
- Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:34 pm
- Forum: Hardware
- Topic: Machine detection by hardware
- Replies: 13
- Views: 809
- Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:27 am
- Forum: Help for New Users
- Topic: QUILL do not save documents
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1512
I have been speaking with Alain Haoui who has looked into this some more and yes, it seems that the issue with Quill is because it grabs all of the memory - the problem is that the level 2 driver built into the QubIDE needs to be able to load the directory record into memory before it can handle fil...
- Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:18 pm
- Forum: The Off-Topic Section
- Topic: News from the RWAP Stable
- Replies: 6
- Views: 404
I have never been able to understand how the 1440dpi (or later 2880dpi) mode works on Epson printers and cannot find any information anywhere (hence why it was never supported in the ProWesS ESC/P2 drivers). Its nasty with a half line increment and horizontal half dot increment too from memory! Qui...
- Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:16 pm
- Forum: General QL Chat
- Topic: The Future of the QL Wiki
- Replies: 56
- Views: 3303
You cannot use a dynamic IP address for hosting (as DNS entries can take up to 24 hours to update around the world, the chances are that they would never be pointing to the correct IP address). Incorrect, a short TTL makes it possible, thats how the dynamic DNS providers do it. Never heard of that ...